Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Wedding Summary

Here are some informations about our wedding vendors.

venue: Manggala Wanabhakti Jakarta. We grew up in Bandung, and we would loved to have our ceremonies being held in Bandung. However based on our big family decisions, our wedding ceremonies should be held in Jakarta.

catering: Alfabet. Nice taste, nice price, and nice people.

make up (ceremonies): Tienuk Rifki. I am 100 % javanese, therefore my mom choose Bu Tienuk as my make up artist.

make up (midodareni): Bu Haeruzi. She`s fourty something but she looks thirty years old, one very beautiful make up artist and creates a very beautiful make up.

wedding music: maliq d`essentials. This is a gift, given by someone special for me and my husband. What a nice gift, we are very grateful to have Angga and Indah singing in front of us!

groom wardrobe: created in Solo. Finishing touch by Aaz Yahya "Kebaya Qiva". Batik and accessories given by Bu Tienuk Rifki.

bride wardrobe (ceremonies): Aaz Yahya "Kebaya Qiva". Very beautiful kebaya created by Pak Aaz. He is also very cooperative and nice person. Many thanks Pak Aaz.

bride wardrobe (akad & midodareni): Silvana Boutique by Ati Nur (Bambu Apus). She`s making my kebaya with love and pleasure (she`s my husband aunty), the results: 100% beautiful kebaya. Many thanks Auntie Nur.

wedding ring: somewhere in Cikini, Jakarta. Forgot the name of the store, my bad. :D

photo & video (prewedding, ceremony) : impresi photography. 100% satisfied with their job. Thank you Impresi crew.

photo & video (midodareni): Loom Photography by Norman & Yogi. Also 100% satisfied. They are friend of mine, and they give us a free package of pre-wedding as our wedding gift. Therefore we have two sessions of pre-wedding. Thank you guys! :)

wedding souvenir: my mums idea. The souvenir is a goodie bag which contains perhaps 6 types of traditional food created by my moms company.

invitation: cv sarana mulia. Our wedding invitation is a triangle shaped invitation with a frame and a calendar on it. 100% my mums idea and we loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya

    Glad to know that you made the greatest wedding ceremony with bu tienuk riefky.

    I've plan to have a wedding ceremony next year, would you help me to give me bu tinuek contact number??

    you can send me email to alifiani.ashri@gmail.com


    Thanks By the way

    ReplyDelete